Amigurumi pattern • Crochet pattern • Kawaii Rottweiler • Amigurumi puppy • Crochet Dog • hondje haken • Tutorial Digital Download
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is an amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
This pattern is available in:
• English (American pattern)
• Swedish (Svenskt virkmönster)
The pdf pattern is 9 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your rottweiler will be about:
• Height: 22cm/ 8,6 inches
• Width: 20cm/ 7,8 inches
• Depth: 24cm/ 9,4 inches
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, F)
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: 115 gram/4 oz black yarn and 50 gram/1.7 oz beige yarn.
• 2 x safety eye 18 mm/ 0.7 inch You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop: www.crochetbykim.com.
• Safetynose 29 x 22 mm/1.14 x 0.86 inch. You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop: www.crochetbykim.com.
• Chain about 25 cm/10 inches + a pliers for jewelry making. I use an 8 mm/0.31 inch aluminum chain that is used for jewelry making. You can also use a pendant to attach to the chain.
• Stuffing about 120 gram/4.23 oz
Intermediate - The pattern includes a lot of pictures of the different amigurumi parts.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• Magic ring - Adjustable Ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 26, 2023
This is a good pattern. I had some difficulties with it. One of those difficulties being that I had a hard time lining up the face with the patches on its chest. I ended up making the patches separate and adding them last. Overall, it turned out well and is very cute. It was just a little complicated for me. This little guy made the perfect Christmas gift though.
Dec 29, 2022
Dec 27, 2022
Easy to follow pattern. I made with chunky yarn so I did a little bit of shaping to the face. But it turned out very big and beautiful! Would definitely purchase more patterns in the future.