Amigurumi pattern • crochet pattern • amigurumi rainbow • crochet rainbow • stuffed rainbow • teether • teethering • rattle • baby toy • newborn • diy • handmade • do it yourself • regenboog • rainbow teether • Macrame rainbow •
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
You don´t need to be a pro to make this amigurumi, you only need to know the easy crochet steps like single crochet, double crochet, decrease and increase.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your rainbow teether will be about:
• Width: 10 cm/3.9 inches
• Height: 6 cm/2.3 inches, with the ring included: 13 cm/5.11 inches
This pattern is available in the following languages:
• English - US terms
• Swedish (svenska)
The pdf pattern is 13 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 2,5 mm (13, B, 1)
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 2,5 mm (or which one you use). I use 5 ply, fine yarn, Yarn and Colors "Must have". I use the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. You need a small amount of yarn.
• Wooden ring. I use 6.5 mm/2.55 inches untreated / non-toxic wood.
• Bell, I use a plastic bell made for crocheted toys.
• Magic ring - Adjustable ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 7, 2020
Aug 23, 2020
super easy to follow :)
Aug 14, 2020
I requested this pattern by the lovely seller and she was so kind in keeping me updated with its progress. As soon as it was available to purchase I bought it and made my first rainbow within the hour 🤣 I was soooo excited! Thank you so much for this pattern xxx