Amigurumi pattern • crochet pattern • amigurumi rainbow • crochet rainbow • stuffed rainbow • teether • teethering • rattle • baby toy • newborn • diy • handmade • do it yourself • regenboog • rainbow teether • Macrame rainbow •
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
You don´t need to be a pro to make this amigurumi, you only need to know the easy crochet steps like single crochet, double crochet, decrease and increase.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your rainbow teether will be about:
• Width: 10 cm/3.9 inches
• Height: 6 cm/2.3 inches, with the ring included: 13 cm/5.11 inches
This pattern is available in the following languages:
• English - US terms
• Swedish (svenska)
The pdf pattern is 13 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 2,5 mm (13, B, 1)
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 2,5 mm (or which one you use). I use 5 ply, fine yarn, Yarn and Colors "Must have". I use the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. You need a small amount of yarn.
• Wooden ring. I use 6.5 mm/2.55 inches untreated / non-toxic wood.
• Bell, I use a plastic bell made for crocheted toys.
• Magic ring - Adjustable ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 3, 2022
Fast and cute pattern! I used worsted weight yarn (instead of the recommended fine) and the size was still good for a baby.
Jul 3, 2022
Apr 17, 2022
Loved the pattern. Easy to follow and such a nice result! ❤️
Mar 24, 2022
Always a good quality product
Feb 19, 2022
so bright. very easy pattern to follow.