Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
This pattern is available in:
* English (American pattern)
The pdf pattern is 11 pages in total, includning "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, G) or which hook you use for amigurumis.
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: orange 65 gram, beige 50 gram, yellow 50 gram, black 30 gram, white 25 gram and a small amount of red and pink yarn.
• 2 pieces of oval safety eyes 14 x 10 mm. You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop www.crochetbykim.com.
• Stuffing about 80 gram/ 2.8 oz
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your doll will be about:
• Height: 22 cm/ 8.6 inches, 39 cm/ 15.3 inches with the legs included.
• Width: 15 cm/ 5.9 inches
• Depth: 10 cm/ 3.9 inches
• Magic ring - Adjustable Ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• SS – Slip stitch
• BLO – Backloops only
• FLO - Frontloops only
• SK - Skip one stitch
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 8, 2020