Amigurumi pattern - Australian Galah • Chubby Bird •Galah toy • Stuffed animal • Galah cockatoo • Stuffed GALAH • Galah Plush Birdie • Rose Breasted Cockatoo • Cuddly Australian Parrot • Pink and Grey Galah • Native Australian Animals • Crochetbykim • Virkmönster • Rosenkakadua • Plushie Bird •
Hi and welcome to my etsy shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
You don´t need to be a pro to make this amigurumi, you only need to know the easy crochet steps like single crochet, double crochet, decrease and increase.
This pattern is available in:
* English (American pattern)
The pdf pattern is 11 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your doll will be about:
• Height: 25 cm/ 9.8 inches
• Width: 15 cm/ 5.9 inches
• Depth: 15 cm/ 5.9 inches
Intermediate - Includes to crochet the head and body part, in the pattern you will find "step by step" pictures and text of this step.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, G) or which hook you use for amigurumis.
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: Lightpink 40 gram, Darkpink 50 gram, Lightgray 20 gram, Darkgray 40 gram.
• Safety eyes 2 x 12 mm/ 0.47 inches. You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop www.crochetbykim.com.
• Stuffing about 80 gram/ 2.8 oz
• Magic ring - Adjustable Ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• SS – Slip stitch
• HDC – Half double crochet
• BLO – Backloops only
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 20, 2022
Aug 16, 2021
Tydliga instruktioner och bilder, gjorde en liten hatt istället för fjädrar men blev fint ändå tycker jag. Tack!
Jul 24, 2021
Sep 20, 2020