Crochet flamingo - amigurumi flamingo pattern - virkmönster flamingo - virkad flamingo - handmade flamingo - diy flamingo - amigurumi bird pattern - crochet bird pattern - tropical bird - plush bird - candy the flamingo - amigurumi doll - Flamingo stuffed animal pattern
Hi and welcome to my etsy shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
You don´t need to be a pro to make this amigurumi, you only need to know the easy crochet steps like single crochet, double crochet, decrease and increase.
The swans are the same pattern, but I have used two different hook sizes and yarn to create them.
For Mollie, the large swan I have used hook size 4 mm (8, G) and aran weight yarn. The size of Mollie will be about:
• Height with the legs included: approx. 40 cm/ 16 inches
• Height in sitting position: approx. 26 cm/ 10 inches
• Width: approx. 13 cm/ 5 inches
• Depth: approx. 9 cm/ 3 inches
For Lucy, the baby swan I have used hook size 2,5 mm, (12, C) and fingering weight yarn. The size of Lucy will be about:
• Height with the legs included: approx. 28 cm/ 11 inches
• Height in sitting position: approx. 18 cm/ 7 inches
• Width: approx. 7 cm/ 3 inches
• Depth: approx. 7 cm/ 3 inches
This pattern is available in the following languages:
* English - US terms
* Swedish (svenska)
The pdf pattern is 16 pages in total, includning "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, G) or 2,5 mm (12, C) or whichever hook you use for amigurumis.
• Yarn of your choice. For Mollie I have used aran weight cotton yarn. Approximately 3 balls of 50g/100 m of white yarn, less than 1 ball of 50g/100 m black yarn and small amount of mustard yellow and pink yarn. For Lucy I have used fingering weight cotton yarn. Approximately 1-2 balls of 50g/170 m of light gray yarn and small amount of dark gray, black and pink yarn.
• Safety eyes 2 x 12 mm for Mollie and 2 x 8 mm for Lucy.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• HDC – Half double crochet
• DC – Double crochet
• FLO – Frontloops only
• SS – Slip stitch
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Use hashtag: #kimimals
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.