Crochet pattern - amigurumi cat - kitty pattern - stuffed animal - crochet cat pattern - tutorial - kitten - kitty - plushie cat
Hi and welcome to my etsy shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook like me, your cat will be
• Height: approx. 20 cm/ 8 inches
• Width: approx. 13 cm/ 5 inches
• Depth: approx. 11 cm/ 4 inches
This pattern is available in the following languages:
* English - US terms
* Swedish (svenska)
The pdf pattern is 9 pages in total, including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, G) or whichever hook you use for amigurumis.
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use medium Aran weight yarn, from Yarn and colors – ”EPIC”. Approximately Brown/Light gray 125 gram/ 4.4 oz, white 15 gram/0.5 oz, Pink 2 gram/0.07 oz, Black/Dark gray 5 gram/ 0.2 oz and beige (for the brown cat) 2 gram/ 0.07 oz.
• Safety eyes 12 mm. You can buy them at my shop www.crochetbykim.com
• Stuffing, about 70 gram/ 2.5 oz
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your visit!
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Sep 19, 2019
Great pattern. Easy to follow and nice result :)