Amigurumi pattern - crochet monkey - monkey - jocko - gorilla - safari animals - jungle animal - animal pattern - monkey zoo - monkey toy - stuffed animal - diy - chimpanzee
Hi and welcome to my etsyshop!
Here will you find crochet handmade toys and patterns.
This is a crochet pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your monkey will be about:
• Height: 20 cm/ 8 inches
• Width: 8 cm/ 3 inches
• Depth: ca 8 cm/ 3 inches
The pdf pattern is 8 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
This pattern is available in the following languages:
• English - US terms
• Swedish (svenska)
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, G) or which hook you use for amigurumis.
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: 110 gram/ 3.88 oz of brown yarn and 40 gram/ 1.41 oz of beige yarn.
• Small amount of thinner yarn for embroidery in color black and pink.
• 2 x safety eyes in size 10 mm/ 0.39 inches. You can buy the safety eyes and nose in my webshop www.crochetbykim.com.
• Stuffing about 70 gram/ 2.46 oz
More amigurumi patterns:
Follow me on instagram for more pictures: crochetbykim
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your visit!
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Nov 14, 2022
Mar 7, 2022
So adorable. Can't wait to make these cuties. This designer is awesome and one of my favorites.
Aug 9, 2019