Amigurumi pattern - crochet pattern - amigurumi koala - crochet koala - stuffed koala - australia animal - teether - teethering - rattle - baby toy - newborn - diy - handmade - do it yourself -
Hi and welcome to my etsy shop!
This is a amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
You don´t need to be a pro to make this amigurumi, you only need to know the easy crochet steps like single crochet, double crochet, decrease and increase.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your teether will be about:
• Teether: Length 12 cm/ 4.7 inches, width 12 cm/ 4.7 inches, depth 7 cm/ 2.7 inches
• Rattle: Length 15 cm/ 5.9 inches, width 12 cm/ 4.7 inches, depth 7 cm/ 2.7 inches
This pattern is available in the following languages:
* English - US terms
* Swedish (svenska)
The pdf pattern is 11 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 2,5 mm (1, B) or which hook you use for amigurumis.
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 2,5 mm mm (or which one you use). I use fingering super fine cotton yarn, Brand: ”Hobbii Rainbow 8/4 cotton yarn” in colors lightgray, darkgray, white, mint and some black yarn. Totally 50 gram/1.7 oz.
• Wooden ring 5,5 mm/ 2.1 inches
• 2 x plastic rattle ball to place inside the head.
• Magic ring - Adjustable ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• FLO – Frontloops only
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting CrochetByKim ♡
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jul 29, 2020
Aug 29, 2018
Simply adorable this very cute baby's toy. Thank you
Apr 2, 2018
What a great little pattern. Easy to follow and such a cute design .