Amigurumi giraffe - Crochet giraffe - Crochet pattern - Amigurumi pattern - Zoo animals - Swedish animals
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is an amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
This pattern is available in:
• English (American pattern)
• Swedish (Svenskt virkmönster)
The pdf pattern is 15 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your giraffe will be about:
• Height: 42 cm/ 16.5 inches
• Width: 14 cm/ 5.5 inches
• Depth: 15 cm/ 5.9 inches
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, F)
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: Yellow yarn 155 gram/ 5.4 oz, beige yarn 25 gram/ 0.88 oz, brown yarn 70 gram/ 2.4 oz, pink yarn 5 gram/ 0.17 oz and a small amount of black yarn.
• 2 x safety eyes in size 12 mm/ 0.47 inches. You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop www.crochetbykim.com.Sax
• Stuffing about 185 gram/ 6.5 oz
• SC – Single crochet
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• BLO - Backloops only
• SK - Skip x stitches
• Magic ring - Adjustable Ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi.
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Mar 29, 2023
Mar 29, 2023
I’m fairly new to amigurumi and had trouble understanding part of the pattern. I messaged the shop owner and not only did she explain so that I understood what I was doing wrong but she responded so quickly! I will definitely be buying more from this seller - cute patterns and awesome customer service!
Mar 22, 2023
Very easy to follow instruction. Quick and fun to make. Love the legs body and neck are worked together. If you are looking for a giraffe pattern I recommend this one!
Feb 23, 2023