Amigurumi dragon - crochet dragon - dragon pattern - dinosaur toy - stuffed dragon - handmade dragon - digital pattern - diy dragon toy - Burney the dragon - amigurumi fantasy
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This is an amigurumi pattern, not the finished toy. You will get the pattern in pdf format after the payment is done. Its a digital download, so you get it directly after the payment.
This pattern is available in:
• English (American pattern)
• Swedish (Svenskt virkmönster)
The pdf pattern is 11 pages including "step by step" pictures of the sewing parts.
If you use similar yarn and crochet hook as me your dragon will be about:
• Height: 25 cm/ 9.8"inches
• Width: 22 cm/ 8.6" inches
• Depth: 20 cm/ 7.8" inches
What you need:
• Crochet hook size 4 mm (8, F)
• Cotton yarn suitable for hook size bigger than 4 mm (or which one you use). I use heavy cotton yarn, aran medium yarn, ”Yarn and color – EPIC”. You will need: 200 gram/ 7 oz of dark purple yarn, 40 gram/ 1.4 oz of light purple yarn, 20 gram/ 0.7 oz of dark gray yarn and a small amount of pink yarn.
• 2 pieces of safety eyes 18 mm. You can buy the safety eyes in my webshop www.crochetbykim.com.
• Stuffing about 100 gram/ 3.5 oz
• SC – Single crochet
• SS - Slip stitch
• CH - Chain
• INC – Increase
• DEC – decrease
• PC - Popcorn stitch
• Magic ring - Adjustable Ring, to start the different parts of the amigurumi
Copyright: Feel free to crochet this amigurumi, post them on social media. But you have to refer to the designer in this case- Me. It is not allow to share this pattern, sell the pattern or post the pattern on the internet. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Mar 7, 2022
So adorable. Can't wait to make these cuties. This designer is awesome and one of my favorites.
Jan 12, 2022